Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Travelling

I love travelling.. Since I was little my family always had a family vacation every year, just the four of us. One of a must to do in our family.. Just to relax, refresh and catch up with each other..:). Didn't have to be anyplace to luxurious, as long as it's somewhere out of town.. Luckily my hubby has the same hobby as I do, so I can do my hobby with my little family..:)

I love experiencing new places, with their different cultures, explore new local culinary, enjoying n relaxing the view and scenery..hhmmm.. Seems like we should plan another vacay *poke hubby*













Haha..so many pictures i couldn't decide which ones to post..:D... Well, these are a couple of pictures of me traveling with my hubby and family..:D.






























Locations : Palembang, Lombok, Gili Trawangan, Mekah, Madinah, Jeddah, Langkawi, Jakarta, KLIA, Mallaca, KL, Lampung, etc..
Year : 2008-2011

0 comments: