Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Bake A Cake

Hey there, how was your long weekend? Did anything special? Well I decided to once again test my cooking skills by making a cake.. haha.. The cake i chose to bake was a tiramisu.. Since this is my first time baking, i have to buy some baking necessities like :

  1. Mixer
  2. Oven
  3. Spatula's
  4. Large bowl
  5. Baking pan
So, i convinced hubby to take us to Palembang, to buy all my needs and just to take a break from the small city..haha..

Coz this is my first time to bake, and dunno if i'm good at it,  i just bought a middle quality mixer, a Miyako brand. Hubby said that i should buy a philips  but i thought, nah, probably later when i became good at baking, i"ll ask hubby to buy me a new sophisticated mixer haha..

As for the oven, i chose a traditional stove oven, coz it's more cheaper with the gas. The price of an electrical oven is that much different with a stove oven, but it's a lot more expensive on the electricity (high watt).

So, with high spirit i started baking my cake with hopes too..

In the end, it turn out pretty nicely..:). Hubby said presentation wise, i get a 9, taste wise, hhmm.. needs some improvement..haha.. The texture of the cake wasn't as "full" and a bit too fluffy, but i think it tastes pretty good..haha.. Well, at least Kia likes it..:D.



Caking in d making..:D

Tada! My yummy cake..slurp!!

0 comments: