Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Coming Home Mama..=)!!

Yay! Just 3 more days and i'll be back @ my hometown, Medan.. Cant hardly wait..^^!

Plans when i get back :

  1. Meet my dear Ameera for the first time!!!
  2. Hug & Kiss My Mom & Dad..^^ (oh yeah, my brother too.. miss u dance'!!hihi..)
  3. Get a facial (a must!)
  4. Take a nap in my own bed (oh beddy, i miss your cozy self!!)
  5. Meet up with my fav cousins, Getta, Ninon & Sheila
  6. Meet up with my bestfriends (G-11, i miss u guys!!!)
  7. Eat Medan culinary! (duren, kerang rebus, dimsum nelayan, nasi goreng surya, lontong bu seri (with bakwan), sop sipirok, nasi padang garuda/uni emi, martabak gapa, sate padang, tahu isi endang, sate kerang)
  8. Go to cambridge (wanna see how 'cool' it is)
  9. Go to grandma's house
  10. Buy sandals & a matching purse
  11. Fitting my kebaya's

Hhmm..what else?? Oh, i'll just think of it on the way.. Medan.. Here i cooommeee...^^!!

2 comments:

oeoel said...

Jeung, kurang tu wisata kulinernya.. Mie Rebus sama sate memeng n pancake durian.. nyam nyamm...

sama bubur pedas mamak awak.. (hmm.. masak gak yah sabtu ni hiks..)

:(

c u @ Lapangan Biro jeung 4 Ied Fitr.. ;)

Unknown said...

oia, mie rebus! mantap kale tu.. sate memeng ak biasa ja.. neneku yang suka kali itu..hehe.. kalo pancake duren, dah termasuk dalam kategori duren..hihii..
bubur pedas mamakmu olll..ak mauuuu..surulah masak lg ol.. skaliii aja..hiks..

yup.. c u @ biro rektor, alhamdulillah lebaran tahun ini sama semua ya.. tgl 20..=)