Friday, August 14, 2009

I WANT A GUY..

who would make me LAUGH like NO ONE could

who would move the hair away from my eyes then kiss me

who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girl jealous

who would SING to me at random moments

who would let me sleep at their chest

who would get mad at someone if they called me ugly or was mean to me

who would call me every night before i go to sleep

who would love to hear me sing, even with my false voice

who would know what i'm thinking without me having to have to say it

who would let me gossip to him and would just smile & agree with everything i said.. =)

who would throw stuffed animals to me when i acted dumb and then KISS ME a million times

who would make fun of me just to make me LAUGH

who would lend his shoulder for me to cry on

who would stay home with me on a friday night & help make dinner & watch movies together

and we'd argue about silly things then make up

but especially, who would be my best friend and would NEVER BREAK MY HEART

2 comments:

aDisHa ^.^ said...

Mas Reza.. Mas Reza...
Dyta mencarimu tuh,
hehehe...

Unknown said...

hihihihi..;))

mana sih dia??