Thursday, July 24, 2008


HEARTBRAKE 2008


i never knew that heartbrake could feel this bad. all the hurt in the world cant describe the feeling i felt last wednesday. hurt,betrayed,stupid.. it felt like my heart was being stabbed over and over and over.. even now thinking of it brings tears in my eyes.. i just wanna dissappear.


how could you love but also hate a person so much u just wanna die?


he, the person i dearly loved, whom i gave my heart and soul, my mind, my body, every inch of me, betrayed me in such a way, i cant even explain. he took my trust, and ripped it all away..


after what happened, i feel like he became a totally different person. i feel like i dont know him anymore. or is it i never really known him?


maybe its karma. i broke someone's heart so bad before, and it finally came back to me. what goes around, comes around. but i really didnt expect it to come this soon.


how do you mend a broken heart? gosh, never really thought that i would ask that question. it seemed so cheesy. but now, i really do wanna know.


i feel so lonely, so empty, so stressed..

0 comments: